Happy belated new year 2017, love!
After months of research & lab test, BloBar is very much excited to bring you the latest most-wanted shade this 2017: Rose Gold!
Yes, you hear it right. Rose is the new obsession all over the world. It’s confident, sexy, witty & playful. Here are 4 basic shades of Rose Gold for you.
- It takes 2-3 bleaching process to achieve bright color. The brighter color you want, the more bleaching needed. Worry not, BloBar always ensure the best term for you. If we notice your hair can’t take bleaching due to hair breakage or condition, we will suggest another color or darker shades directly and won’t push over limit.
- Lighter colour such as cotton pink has less pigment than darker colours and they are bound to dissolve faster less than a month or more depends on your hair condition.
- Below are tips to maintain that flirty rose gold hair.
After Colour Treatment
Prior & post-coloring, do take care of your locks with our signature Olaplex treatment that proves significantly to nourish, strengthen & maintain vibrant colour, strong & healthy hair.
- After colour your hair, don’t wash it for at least 2-3 days to ensure new colour is absorbed perfectly by your hair cuticle.
- After 3 days, wash your hair using sulfate free shampoo special for colored hair & try your best to rinse your hair with cold water, not warm or hot water. Because warm or hot water will saturate your new color faster, especially those pretty rose colour. The key is not to wash your hair too often. Not only because your pretty colour will fade fast, but also over-washing will take away your natural hair oil and as result, more oily hair!
- When you wash, focus washing at your scalp, apply just a little shampoo without rubbing hair too much. Avoid conditioner because it will fading the color faster, except conditioner for coloured hair. To replace the function of conditioner, you can apply hair serum at the edge of your hair after wash to keep your hair smooth and moist OR even better, OLAPLEX No 3. We have it in our store 😀
We recommend regular Olaplex treatment once-twice a month to keep your colored healthy & pretty.
4. Invest in dry shampoos, they help absorb scalp oil & keep your hair scented without saturate that pretty colour. There are many good brands of dry shampoo in market and online shop, such as Batiste. Pssst, you can get this dry shampoo in BloBar too.
5. Avoid seawater and pool water because salty water with high chlorine will dilute your pretty color fasssst. If you really want to go into the water, at least use hair cap (though it’s not fashionable) and apply leave in serum to prevent direct contact between water and your hair.
6. Rose Gold color tends to fade faster just like grey. Here is quick solution to nourish & lock your shades. Do retouch twice a month.
Many have tried Rose Gold & now it’s yours too 🙂
Rose gold belongs to gentleman too. We love how Zayn pulls a romantic look with his edgy colour.
Last but not least, our all time favorite muse: Kylie Jenner. She is legend!
Book your fabulous hair now!