Keratin Therapy is a revolutionary smoothing treatment from Alfaparf Milano for dry, frizz, damage, untamed hair. This treatment contains lots of keratin and babassu oil to keep the hair sleek for up to 3 months and helps to keep your hair in great condition and make it easier to manage.
A Successful Formula:
+ Kera – Collagen Complex
A hydrolyzed keratin- and quaternized collagen-based protein complex that mixed with glyoxylic acid guarantees a long lasting smoothing effect.
+ Babasu Oil
Precious Amazonian oil with extraordinary moisturizing properties: the hair looks soft, silky and shiny.
We use series of Alfaparf Keratin Theraphy:
What Beauty Vlogger says about Keratin Therapy
Do & Don’ts:
- In the first 3 days after treatment, do not tie and wash your hair to let your hair fully absorb the keratin. Also, swimming in chlorine swimming pool or beach or sea is not recommended.
- We suggest you to change your daily feed to Keratin Therapy shampoo, conditioner, and hair mask to lock the keratin.
- Re-therapy is suggested after 2-3 months.
- If you want to do Coloring & Keratin Therapy , we suggest to do Keratin first & then Coloring after a month as pre-coloring treatment.
- Bleached/Colored hair can be Keratin-ized to fill in the good protein to your locks. But beware that your previous hair colour will saturate & will not as vibrant as previous. Example: dark purple – light purple, rose gold – ash grey, dark brown – light brown
- If you did digital perm/permanent blow/curly and don’t like its frizzy after curl result, give 2-3 months break before trying Keratin Therapy to get that naturally sleek hair.
- Yes, you can do blowdry/curl your hair with curly thong (not digital perm/permanent blowdry) to add volume after Keratin Therapy.
- Do ensure that you are not pregnant/has skin allergic/chemical allergic.
- Voila! Sleek, shiny, strong hair is yours now.
Try Promo Price of Keratin Therapy:
Photo Credits to Alfaparf Milano and BloBar Clients