Summer is coming soon & it’s time for a whole lot of fun. You can’t miss the most-wanted hair this summer season, for sure! BloBar has prepared special vibrant colours to add more happiness to you and here are some inspirations BloBar made for you.
With a bit of purple , blue and grey dose, you are flying to the galaxy.
Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn, then always be a unicorn.
Rise from ashes & burst into flame with Phoenix Hair, the warmest shade of brunette and bright red.
Mermaids have more fun in deep blue ocean.
- It takes 1-3 bleaching process to achieve this bright color. The brighter color you want, the more bleaching needed. Worry not, BloBar always ensure the best term for you. If we notice your hair can’t take bleaching due to hair breakage or condition, we will suggest another color or darker shades directly and won’t push over limit.
- Lighter colour such as cotton pink, baby blue, light purple, grey has less pigment than darker colours and they are bound to dissolve faster less than a month or more depends on your hair condition. Below are tips to maintain that cute unicorn summer hair.
With proper care and patience, you can keep your summer hair always shiny and vibrant.
- After colour your hair, don’t wash it for at least 2-3 days to ensure new colour is absorbed perfectly by your hair cuticle.
2. After 3 days, wash your hair using sulfate free shampoo special for colored hair & try your best to rinse your hair with cold water, not warm or hot water. Because warm or hot water will saturate your new color faster, especially those pretty unicorn shades.
3. The key is not to wash your hair too often. Not only because your pretty colour will fade fast, but also over-washing will take away your natural hair oil and as result, more oily hair! When you wash, focus washing at your scalp, apply just a little shampoo without rubbing hair too much. Avoid conditioner because it will fading the color faster. To replace the function of conditioner, you can apply hair serum at the edge of your hair after wash to keep your hair smooth and moist.
4. Invest in dry shampoos, they help absorb scalp oil & keep your hair scented without saturate that pretty colour. There are many good brands of dry shampoo in market and online shop, such as Batiste or local brand Powder Parlour. Pssst, you can get this dry shampoo in BloBar 🙂
5. Avoid seawater and pool water because salty water with high chlorine will dilute your pretty color fasssst. If you really want to go into the water, at least use hair cap (though it’s not fashionable) and apply leave in serum to prevent direct contact between water and your hair.
6.Colored hair tends to be dry after chemical process during colouring. We recommend hair mask for colored hair once-twice a month to keep your colored healthy & pretty with our After Color Treatment IDR 130.000.
Be ready for summer ¤
Check Price List
Book Now Before Summer Holiday
LINE @blobar (using “@”) or CLICK HERE http://line.me/ti/p/%40blobar
Image courtesy: BloBar Clients & Pinterest